What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you visit the website or a certain page of the website, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products, promotions and marketing information.
- To send periodic emails regarding more information about the content on this website.
- To send you marketing campaigns through social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
- To send you marketing campaigns through paid display and search ads on Google
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- To opt out from receiving adverts from us on Facebook please visit: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- To opt out from receiving adverts from us on Twitter please visit: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405
- To opt out of receiving personalised adverts on Google please visit: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en-GB
Users are able to change their personal information: By emailing us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honour do not track signals and do not track plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioural tracking
Last Edited on 16/01/2018